Minitube knows about its importance in the global context of the tasks the 21st century demands to feed the world population, but also accepts its social responsibility for its employees and business partners. For that reason, employees and management board of Minitüb have worked out the following guide lines, representing the corporate culture.
- We are the worldwide market leader in reproduction technologies for modern animal husbandry. Innovative spirit, expertise and the utmost quality standards make us unique.
- We enjoy our work.
- The wishes and satisfaction of our customers are our driving force. With our own research, development and production capabilities, we provide solutions that deliver measurable success.
- In partnership with our customers, we contribute to the sustainable production of healthy human food. Minitüb offers its team meaningful work and security, as well as the conditions for a favorable work climate and the possibility for individual development.
- We tackle new challenges with enthusiasm.
Our Golden Rules
- We treat each other with respect, fairness and tolerance.
- Our teamwork is based on helpfulness, mutual confidence and dependability.
- With friendliness, courtesy and openness we achieve a constructive communication.
- We act with foresight and sense of responsibility.
- Each individual contributes to the common success with commitment, motivation and expertise.
Code of Conduct
Minitüb has a corporate culture that is committed to upholding personal responsibility, mutual respect, and trust. In all its worldwide operations, Minitüb works according to the legal requirements and regulations of the governing authorities to guarantee long term and sustainable success. Every employee must observe all laws and regulations which are relevant within the framework of Minitüb operations.
To ensure exemplary behavior in all its business operations, Minitüb has a code of conduct which is obligatory for all regional and corporate divisions. Respect, tolerance, honesty and openness towards colleagues and customers combined with the willingness to assume social responsibility, form the foundation of the code of conduct. The guidelines apply to all employees, regardless of rank or corporate division.
The essential elements of the code of conduct are the observance of human rights, equal opportunity, and transparency of business operations. A clear position against discrimination, bribery and corruption must at all times be evident.
The complete Code of Conduct can be downloaded here: