Minitube is the world-wide leading supplier of systems for the field of assisted animal reproduction. With our expansive range of products and services for artificial insemination, embryo transfer and associated biotechniques, we are able to effectively support our customers working in animal breeding, veterinary medicine and research around the globe.
Work individually and as part of a team developing innovative and technologically sophisticated laboratory software with user-friendly interfaces. You will work closely with other developers and specialist departments throughout the entire software lifecycle, from planning to development and rollout. You will proactively contribute your own creative suggestions, solutions and technologies to the development process.
Our ideal candidate will have experience with Angular (5+) and a self-driven appetite to learn more and contribute to the team.
Compensation and benefits:
Compensation based on education and experience.
Benefits: Very competitive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short and Long term disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous Vacation and Holiday paid time off schedule
Full time position:
40 hours per week, 8:00 to 4:30 with some scheduling flexibility
The position will stay open until filled
Verona, WI near Madison WI
Director of Technology Products Systems & Support
- Associate's/Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and/or relevant programming experience
- Experience with web development technologies such as Angular 5+, HTML5, CSS/SCSS
- Ideally knowledge of related development technologies: SQL, Postgres, Git/Subversion, Java, Node JS
- Other useful skills would include: Familiarity with other web-related technologies, familiarity with Delphi, multi-lingual
To apply or for more information:
Submit a resume and cover letter to:
Minitube USA, Inc.
Attn: Dave Morley
419 Venture Ct
Verona, WI 53593