In order to maintain the standard of our service and support, Minitube International has taken a series of preventive measures to minimize the risks to our team, families and customers.
Our staff is healthy and working normally so far. We restrict travelling as much as possible. Hygiene measures have been implemented and staff is informed about the facts and preventive measures on a regular basis. Our office staff is alternately working from home and production, warehouse and technical staff is working in shifts or separated by teams.
We keep our services going via phone, Skype, e-mail, WhatsApp, video conferencing and remote support.
As a consequence of the Covid-19 (Corona Virus) epidemic, Minitube International has taken contingency measures in order to secure the procurement of products and of components for our manufacturing departments.
Our contingency plan includes the following measures:
- Stock levels of all consumable items and of critical components have been increased at all Minitube companies
- With our inventory levels we can bridge several months even if shortages occur
- Our order fulfillment team constantly monitors potential constraints
- Our consumable production plants stock raw materials for at least 6 months and they are producing at full capacities
- Our purchasers are in close and constant contact with their network of suppliers
- Alternative sources for critical products and components have been identified
Products which are critical for our customers in daily production are being stocked in several warehouses around the globe (USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Spain, Germany, Central Europe, Middle East, India, Indonesia, China, Australia).
Due to our high stock levels, we do not foresee unusual shortages of any product group in the upcoming 3 to 6 months. Our operations are functioning normally despite of the constraints imposed. We are experiencing certain limitations in shipping options but have found solutions in all cases. However, the situation is quite unpredictable, and unforeseeable limitations may come up.
We are monitoring the situation very closely and we will keep you informed as the situation evolves.
On behalf of Minitube International we thank you for your understanding!
Your Minitube Team