- Small Ruminants and Camelids
- Lab Equipment and Supplies
Androstar® Premium with AA antibiotics, 45 g = 1 l
Premium extender for boar semen long term preservation.
Premium extender for high protection and long-term preservation of boar semen. Based on an innovative combination of protective molecules. Specialized antioxidants are combined with a variety of highly effective membrane protecting agents. With Ampicillin and Apramycin. For semen storage at +5°C to +20°C.
External influences on the sensitive sperm cells are effectively buffered over a wide temperature range from +5° to +25°C. Boar semen can therefore be preserved in an optimal state over a long time interval. Boar studs gain freedom of operation by using Androstar® Premium, which provides greater latitude in acceptable semen temperature fluctuations and processing schemes. A newly developed organic bactericidal supplement (OBS) allows reducing the concentration of antibiotics by 50% with the same effective control of bacterial contamination.
Enhanced quality and increased protection:
- Outstanding preservation properties
- High stress resistance: more homogeneous results
- Increased viability of each ejaculate: more piglets per boar
- Long-term protection without BSA
- Unique proprietary membrane and viability stabilizing components help sperm to maintain their integrity throughout diverse ambient conditions and long term
- Free of animal proteins
- Exceptional protection against unintended temperature fluctuations
- Ability for preservation at +5°C, e.g. when resistant bacteria contamination prevents storage at +17°C
- Reliable supplier: GMP-certified production