- Small Ruminants and Camelids
- Lab Equipment and Supplies
2022 Summer Internship Sales Position in Reproduction Supplies
Minitube is the world-wide leading supplier of systems for the field of assisted animal reproduction. With our comprehensive range of products and services for artificial insemination, embryo transfer and related biotechnologies, we effectively support our customers in animal breeding, veterinary medicine and research worldwide. Our team of specialists is continuously working on the improvement and development of reproductive technologies.
Job Title: Reproduction Supply Sales Intern
Location: Verona, Wisconsin
Duration: 12 weeks during the summer, flexible start and end date
Application Deadline: February 1, 2022
The Reproduction Supply Sales Intern Will:
- Support and assist the sales team with fulfilling orders, quotes, and requests for existing and new customers.
- Be assigned a mentor for general direction and guidance throughout the duration of the internship.
- Develop and execute plans to engage current and existing customers in Minitube products and services.
- Participate in events including trade shows, meetings, and conferences to expand intern's network in animal reproduction industry and gain sales experience outside the office. Become familiar with Minitube products for multiple species and recommend products to new and existing customers.
- Travel with sales personnel to customer sites to participate in day-to-day sales conversations. Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Understand the online database used to complete orders from inventory to shipment.
- Learn the use of Computer Aided Semen Analysis equipment and work in semen evaluation lab. Perform other duties as seen fit.
Qualifications and Skills Desired:
- Must be in the process of earning or have earned a BA or BS degree and currently enrolled in any bachelor’s or master’s degree program (Animal Science, Ag Business, Agriculture, as well as Business, Marketing, or related degrees).
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of internship duration. All travel expenses are included.
- Possess excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills.
- Candidates must have ability to be organized, adapt to a changing environment, and work independently and as part of a team.
- Basic computer skills with knowledge in applications such as Excel and Word.
- Desire to learn and build relationships with people in the industry.
- Prior experience in a sales/customer service setting is desired but not required.
Compensation: $12 per hour. Every other week payments by direct deposit to your bank account.
Living Arrangements: Living arrangements must be made by the intern, but we can assist with arrangements as needed.
Vacation: All requested days off must be approved prior to the internship start date.
Travel: Travel is a requirement of this job. Intern can expect to be away from main office a minimum of 4 weeks through the internship and as many as 4 nights at a time. All travel expenses are paid by Minitube.
Standard Holidays: Minitube will be closed on Memorial Day and the Fourth of July.
Benefits: No benefits offered.
How to Apply:
Please send Resume and Cover Letter to:
John Quackenbush – CCO Minitube USA, Inc.
608-845-1502 ext 2273