- Small Ruminants and Camelids
- Lab Equipment and Supplies
Cradle for laparoscopy in sheep
The cradle is used for several applications in sheep, goat and deer when a secure fixation of the animal is required. The tilt function allows placing the animal in the perfect position for the intended application. Foldability and light weight allow easy transport and storage.
- Designed for: laparoscopic insemination of small ruminants, surgical interventions, semen collection with electro ejaculation
- Dimensions in use: 1345 x 680 x 560 mm (W x H x D)
- Dimensions folded: 550 x 310 x 270 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 16 kg