- Small Ruminants and Camelids
- Lab Equipment and Supplies
- Outer catheter SafeBlue: disposable insemination catheter, with lubricant coated catheter head, individually packaged and sterilized.
- Inner catheter: flexible probe, 180 cm long, 4 mm external diameter, 0.5 mm internal diameter.
- Non-traumatic tip of the inner probe considers the special sensitivity of the uterus wall during the progesterone phase.
- Special design of the internal probe allows to reach the middle or the anterior third of the uterine horn.
- Transfer of the embryos in the barn is possible without sedation of the sow.
- High level of hygiene: the hygienic sanitary sheath of the SafeBlue system protects the tip of the catheter during the canalization through the outer genital tract and thus avoids contamination of the uterus.
- High farrowing rate: several field trials prove the efficiency of the DeepBlue catheter. By a transfer of a mean of 24-30 embryos per sow, results of 70% conception rate and an average litter size of 7.5 have been recorded.