- Small Ruminants and Camelids
- Lab Equipment and Supplies
Freeze Control® CL 2200, embryo freezing device
Freeze Control® embryo freezing systems are designed for practitioners. They use liquid nitrogen as cooling medium, and heat control for regulating temperature. Each system consists of a cryobath, a controller and a carrying case.
With controller CL 2200, 8 pre-installed freezing programs, 1.5 l cryobath, external power supply.
- Capacity: 23 x 0.5 ml or 46 x 0.25 ml straws
- Can be operated with battery (battery not included)
- Control range: +20°/-43°
- Includes carrying case and power cable