- Small Ruminants and Camelids
- Lab Equipment and Supplies
Freezing unit for 20 straws 0.5 ml and 0.25 ml
The freezing units are compact and easy to handle. They are made of a styrofoam box of high quality, an inner container of stainless steel and a floating rack. The stainless steel container is filled with liquid nitrogen. The rack keeps the needed distance between 0.5 ml or 0.25 ml straws during the first down phase, while it floats on liquid nitrogen. After that, the straws get manually immersed into the nitrogen.
- Distance between straws and liquid nitrogen level can be adjusted
- Fits 0.5 ml and 0.25 ml straws
- Low nitrogen consumption
- High quality styrofoam chest and stainless steel inner box
- Easy transport
Scope of delivery
Consists of: styrofoam box with isolating Neopor block, floating rack for 20 straws, 3 stainless steel containers with lid: 1x 9.5 l (L 325 x W 265 x H 150 mm), 1x 0.6 l (L 176 x W 108 x H 65 mm) 1x beaker for 65 mm goblet.