- Small Ruminants and Camelids
- Lab Equipment and Supplies
Reinvention of a classic: HTi control units
Minitube microscope heating systems have a longstanding reputation for their excellent technical standard, high accuracy, and uniform temperature distribution. The technology of our control units has been continuously adapted to the state of the art, but now it is time for a fundamental generation change: the classic controllers are being replaced by the completely new HTi series.
The HTi is a multichannel control unit with touch display and data recording. Depending on the version, up to 4 heating systems or warming plates can be connected and controlled.
HTi control units and warming plates are available separately, allowing the user maximum flexibility in designing the workplace. The devices are microprocessor controlled and provide very high temperature stability.
The new HTi control units offer you various advantages:
- Extended options for combination: all HTi versions can be combined with any Minitube heated microscope stage, Minitube warming plate and bead bath; the variants differ only in the number of channels (1, 2 or 4 depending on the number of connected heating systems)
- Small footprint to fit in the smallest laboratory (155 x 100 x 150 mm, W x H x D)
- Intuitive operation via color touchscreen (4.3") with graphically animated user guidance
- Control range: ambient temperature up to 55°C
- Improved design of the temperature sensors for high control accuracy of ± 0.1°C
- Temperature alarm with adjustable limits; optical and (optionally) acoustic warning in case of deviation from the target range
- Measurement data can be logged and stored as the device is equipped with an SD-card that records temperature values over a long period
- Maximum connection safety: control units from Minitube are equipped with a 9-pole SUB-D connection system
- Easy to keep clean
Do you want to heat your new or existing microscope, or replace an old Minitube controller? Request an offer from us!