- Small Ruminants and Camelids
- Lab Equipment and Supplies
Semen storage unit, capacity 700 doses, programmable cooling curve
Semen storage units are applied to store semen doses at a constant temperature. They heat and cool to compensate for environmental temperature fluctuations.
With the programmable controller, the semen storage units can cool down boar semen doses in a defined and stepwise way. This is needed when boar semen shall be stored at +5°C and therefore needs a defined cooling curve.
- With UV protected glass door, controller, and internal lighting
- Programmable in range: +5°C to +40°C
- Outer dimensions: 60 x 164 x 61 cm (W x H x D)
- Electrical connection: 220-240 V/50 Hz
- Controller is freely programmable to facilitate a defined cooling curve
- Optimal, when boar semen shall be finally stored at +5°C, e.g., for antibiotic free semen production with Androstar® Premium semen extender
- Equal temperature distribution, even when unit is completely full
- Equipped with cooling and warming technology to ensure that the target temperature is kept inside, no matter whether the room temperature is above or below