- Small Ruminants and Camelids
- Lab Equipment and Supplies
GobletPacker: Automated goblet packing with intelligent design
The GobletPacker provides an accurate and reliable solution for filling frozen 0.25 ml straws automatically into goblets in liquid nitrogen/nitrogen vapor.
It consists of a goblet unit and a straw unit which holds 1800 MiniStraws. Empty goblets are manually loaded into a cartridge and subsequently inserted into the GobletPacker. A further cartridge can be prepared in parallel. This ensures a high working speed.
The machine counts the straws first and inserts them in packages into each goblet, enabling a smooth packaging process without interruptions due to straws not fitting into an almost full goblet.
The most important GobletPacker features
- Packs up to 100 straws/minute into a wide range of goblets
- Goblet size can be changed quickly without tools
- Accurate and reliable operation due to intelligent, sensor-based design and specialized materials suitable for use in liquid nitrogen/nitrogen vapor
- GobletPacker lift allows efficient and easy adjustment to changing LN2 level within the vat
- Liquid nitrogen vat for the GobletPacker provided with a drain to recover LN2 after the packaging task
- Acoustic signals alert user of required action
- Determine an unknown number of straws (inventory function) or count a user-defined number
- Easy to control via user-friendly touch display
Why you should rely on the GobletPacker
- Time-consuming packaging task is automated, no more manual labor
- Less risk by reducing handling of liquid nitrogen, more safety for lab personnel
- Protects semen quality by processing in liquid nitrogen/nitrogen vapor and ensuring ideal storage temperature without fluctuations