Minitube is the world-wide leading supplier of systems for the field of assisted animal reproduction. With our expansive range of products and services for artificial insemination, embryo transfer and associated biotechniques, we are able to effectively support our customers working in animal breeding, veterinary medicine and research around the globe. To strengthen our US team we are looking for a Warehouse Logistics Supervisor.
Provide front line hands on supervision and staffing for the operations of the warehouse including responsibility for controlling inventory, achieving targeted order fulfillment objectives, and management of logistics.
- Associate or bachelor’s degree and/or significant on the job experience in warehouse operations and inventory control and management.
- Experience with international shipping and customs requirements.
- Experience in a lead or supervisory position.
- Advanced communication skills (written and verbal).
- Proficient with the MS Office suite of products, significant experience with Excel.
- Valid state of Wisconsin driver’s license without significant restrictions.
Skills and abilities:
- Effective coach and leader of staff of direct reports.
- Exemplary positive attitude that is evident in conduct and communications.
- Self-disciplined and highly motivated.
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work at all levels to achieve goals.
- Ability to multi-task, follow through, give attention to detail.
- Goal/team oriented/motivated.
- Expected 40+ hour work week as needed to meet performance objectives.
- Ability to perform all of the duties of Warehouse Associates.
Required mental/physical capabilities:
Ability to perform all aspects of a Warehouse Associate as needed including:
- All aspects of the customer order fulfillment process using order processing software and shipping software such as UPS and FedEx.
- Pull products to fill orders accurately and efficiently.
- Operate powered forklifts and other material handling equipment in an effective and safe manner.
- Work with the warehouse team and other departments to maintain the warehouse organization of 5,000+ items.
- Frequent communication, verbal and written, with other staff and vendors.
Physical requirements of warehouse duties:
- Ability to work the full scheduled shift in a standing position with frequent walking movement.
- Able to move the body freely, turning, twisting, bending, reaching, to access parts and equipment.
- Repeatedly pick items up off of surfaces from floor level to countertop height
- Occasionally lift 50 lbs. from floor to approx. 48” height.
- Climb stairs/ladders.
- Must have good eye/hand coordination.
- Strong-steady and precise control of both hands/fingers with regular movement.
The position will stay open until filled.
Verona, WI near Madison, WI
To apply or for more information:
Submit a resume and cover letter to:
Minitube USA, Inc.
Attn: Dave Morley
419 Venture Ct
Verona, WI 53593