- Small Ruminants and Camelids
- Lab Equipment and Supplies
Freeze Control® CL 8800i, embryo freezing device
Freeze Control® embryo freezing systems are designed for practitioners. They use liquid nitrogen as cooling medium, and heat control for regulating temperature. Each system consists of a cryobath, a controller and a carrying case.
With controller CL 8800i, 16 pre-installed freezing programs, 3.8 l cryobath, external power supply.
- Capacity: 23 x 0.5 ml or 46 x 0.25 ml straws
- Control range: +40°/-120°C
- RS-232 and USB port
- Includes CryoGenesis Software V5 for Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7 for programming of freezing curves
- Includes upright carrying case